"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Fallen-

Here Comes the Army.
All dressed in Black.
We Call Them-
The Fallen.
They walk aimlessly,
With purpose-
To Find that Which they have Lost.
Heartlessly,
Broken.
They Search-
Here comes my initiation,
To Become one of the forever Lost.
One of the Forever Damned…
Scarred I stand.
Empty and Hallow as them I am.
But…Im not ready to go yet….
Because I carry what they do not-
Hope.
Hope for what I Won’t lose.
In Fear of Spending the Rest of Eternity,
Chasing it.
a Beautiful Lie-
yes.
But my Love I will carry,
Tired and Exhausted from the Pain.
But I Will Not Lose what I have come to Love.
No.
I will Walk on my Knees,
to the Black Gates,
see those Black Feathers Fall
from the Darkened Light in the Sky…
I will Knock on those Gates-
and Wake!
Finding that which has caused me my Trek,
Close to me,
At my side,
In my Arms.
In my Heart.
I Will Not Lose this Battle.
I Will not meet those Black Gates in
My Nightmare.
Because in that horrid dream
I Lose.
And if you Lose the War.
You Must Join the Army-
In Eternal Peril of Agony.

I Will Not Lose…
I Cant…
3/12/09

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~