"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Dont Play Me!

So what has come to be?
things that come to me-
I cant believe, I dont ask to hear,
sometimes dont even wanna be near.
But it comes, I wont fight it,
but same mistakes i WILL NOT do.
Im not stupid.
Dont mistake my kindness for weakness.
I AM strong.
But i dont gatta parade it down the streets, im happy just being me.
Dont make me step out of character.
DONT ABUSE ME, STOP USING ME!
Who did I play to deserve this.?
I dont use people, because I know how it feels and would wish it
on No One.
Its not me.
If your a part of my life-Its For A Reason.
Dont be selfish tho.
Give back to me-What I give to you.
And we'll be just fine.
As long as you offer the best of you,-
Its all that I'll give back.
It's da Only Game I play.
If you dont know me, then it's cause you haven't earned it.
I keep my stuff quiet.
You wont know it, till I show it.
Not too many know how troubled I am.
Like two know how my mind works.
Outta 20 dat aint many.
But it's whatever, Im done trying to keep people.
People play with me, come to me only when dey need something I can offer,
but when I need them, they're always "busy," nowhere to be found.
So Im just ganna stick around, be around, be an Ass and your out.
Control yourself people, it aint that hard to have compassion.
Just remeber that others got feelings and "what goes around comes around."
But I'm not complaining,
people are acting cool-for now.
Just for future reference-
Im Not a Fool!

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~