"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stars

In Dreams, I see in the stars up above.
So high in the sky.
In my eyes, I can see the Future come true.
I can see what could of been, and what can be.
Sometimes, just wanna fly, get up there.
And run.
Watch the world fade away, feel my worries wash away.....
The stars, they speak.
They tell me dreams.
They come to me.
At night, when I cry.
When I think.
When I'm happy.
Or Just there.
They mark so many moments.
But I can see, what they mean.......
So much, and to me too.
They tell me what can unfold.......
They're the dreams I wish could be.
They're my memories long gone and come back to me.
They breathe for me when my air is gone.
And cry with me.
las estrellas, have always been there for me......
But who can I share this Fairytale with??
Tell me.....Who.......?


No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~