"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tired

exsausted. beat down.
torn apart. and shattered.
There was a time when going to school was a haven; made me happy.
Because I had people to see, to look forward to.
But now those same people make me want to run.
Make me hate.
Make me want to die.
I want them gone!
I want these tears to end, and my soul to be free....
I dont want to feel like this.
Think I like feeling like I want to die, and want to kill?!
Well I dont....I used to always think I was the flawed one, and only me, now I see that
I am flawed and so is everyone around me....and I liked it better when I only had to fought with myself.
Rather than now, having to fight with everyone...
I Hate it.
I truly do.
Why cant they just play nice.?
Im put out, from these games.
All these stupid lil lame games.
Make me cry, make me bleed.
I dont want to see it anymore.
.....I just want....my friends back.....my life back in my control.
I just want.....I dont know.
I do, but then I dont.
Im just soooo tired....
Draging my body on charted grounds.
Reach depths uncharted, unmarked and unknown.
And its not Bliss.
ITS NOT!
And im tired.....oh so.....tired......

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~