"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sanctuary

Be my secret haven.
My little piece of relief.
My positive yes to peace.
Let me know you'll always be there when I need you.
When I fall and bleed you'll help me stand.
When I cry you'll hug me.
Be what I need.
Be what I want.
Be there.
That's all.
Don't be scared.
Because I will repay the favor, always.
I have no issue being there.
Being your strong arm, to pick when you fall,
smile when you cry,
or cry with you when you bleed-clean the cut and kiss da boo boo.
I want to be there.
Its my nature to want to give what I have, and I have a lot of love and care.
My friends and family I adore.
So be my Sanctuary.
Please....
I need one, to keep my heart safe from the world the wounds it so......
I don't wanna cry no more.....
Be My Sanctuary....
You wont regret it.
I Promise..

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~