"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Cant No More...

Wheres the me I love and knew?
This new attitudes not me...
I don't wanna feel like everyone else does-
Like they're better, just make themselves feel better.
I'm not that shallow, I'm better than that.
I want to feel good about myself the right way.
Not the easy way, like sooo many do now a days.
Where'd I go? that strong Gaby, with friends at her back, and care at her front, but a sword hidden just in case.
I need me back......but I don't know where Ive gone....
This whole situation has blown my life out of proportion and Ive lost myself in the process.
How could what they did to me.........Really affect so much of me, and my life.
Its CRAZY!
But true...........And I don't want it to be.......
No...please no more...........let things go back.
Rewind the clock.......what could I have done to stop this.........to change this.......
So that you'd be with me here now???.............

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~