"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Your Going to Suffer...

Your Going to Suffer...
Suffer Gravely.
You cuss and mistrust me behind my back,
Laugh and insult me where I cant see, cant hear you.
Real Valiant.
But yet I KNOW all these things and yet I STILL try to save you,
Both.
Its a curse, and a gift I have,
to care and care too much.
I KNOW that both of you will suffer,
suffer so much.
You will want to commit suicide and the other will want to transfer schools.
Your both goin to be the death of each other.
Your going to cry, so much.
But both run their friends away and how Id love to be there when it happens,
to comfort and help them, both.
But Ive made a choice, No more them.
It will affect, I will pay for it, but its ok I put myself in front of the car as long as its helping/saving someone else.
You mock and hurt me And I STILL am determined to help you,
You going to Suffer.
Sooooo Much.
I don't want to see it happen,
I want to stop the crash before it occurs.
Hear me.
Damnit!
...
Suffer.
And when your on the floor crawling and no one will help you,
I will Still kneel beside you, pick you up,
dry your tears.
I who never judged you.
I who never abused your trust.
I, who when others would have judged you, only comforted your tears.
I who was always there for you no matter what.
I that you insult, and take for granted, would still pick your dying body up,
and heal you, never once rubbing it in your face that you messed up.
But its ok treat me as you wish, But know [and never forget] that I will always care
(and always have.)
So heed my words,
Please,
You Are going to Suffer...
More than you could ever imagine.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~