"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Im a Horrible...

Im a Horrible Person,

Its chizled in my mind,

Hammered into my soul,

Like a duncecap I must carry,

Like a sign around my neck,

I am a Horrible Person.

.

Little things adding up,

Make the greater picture.

All those little sins, that arent major,

Sooner or later add up to make he bigger sin.

Ive had to many little ones...

Now the guilt is much greater,

Horrible...

.

Im not a good person.

Not a good daughter,

Not a good friend,

Not a good student,

Not a good girlfriend,

Not a good musician,

Not a good singer,

Not a good dancer, artist, writer/poet, lyricist,

Not a good ANYTHING!!!

Im just...not a good person...

Im Horrible Person.


What hurts most, is not being a good

Family member/Daughter or a good friend.

.

Im Sorry,

That im not the best person,

Im sorry,

That I dont do better, Sorry that I cant.

What goes on around me helps build the person that I am today,

Not only what happens to me but what happens to others.

I feel it all, Deeply.

And it can change a person, it builds me to be who I am...

And Im sorry that its a Horrible Person.

It's what I know,

and have come to learn is true,

None can tell me otherwise...

I AM a Horrible Person...

.

Im a Horrible Person.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~