"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Here you go, I "OPENED UP"

Hopeless,
Meaningless,
Forgotten,
I just wanted to make you proud.
"Im sorry I cant be perfect."
Sorry that Im...Nothing.
Blow me away,
Wash me down...
Would that be better?
Better than seeing me,
hating me, from a distance,
and pretnding, acting when Im near...
just so you can smile.
Who said I didnt care...Why do you think I "act" that way?
How do people treat me?!
...
Lifes much easier if you...pretend your hollow,
things go right through...
But when my gaurd is down and reality hits me,
and I must realize that Im not hollow...
And that every word whispered,
yes, I heard it.
And every look,
yes, I saw them.
And every thought unmurmered,
yes,...I felt them.
And yes,...It Hurts...
Very much...
Tell the world,
The eccentric fake smiled girl,
Who Doesnt Care..
Has a Gosh Damn Heart!
And tell them-
She feels every sting you throw,
every "joke" you laugh,
and every behind-the-back-she'll-never-know word you say.
Tell the world-
That because of THEM...
I cry...
.
Dont keep me around,
if this is what your going to do to me...
I suffer deeply on the inside,
and guess which lovely soul is to blame...
I am too kind to hate,
but yes I shall frown,
DO I AT LEAST HAVE THAT RIGHT!?
...
Do I?
I hurt so bad,
so desperate for guidence,
Lord if there was a God...
Please, I am on my knees,
I BEG YOU...
Fix it...
Please...
Cure me...
At least help... them.
...Please, I cry more now than ever before.
The tears no longer crystalized,
but tainted red with such pain and resentment I feel.
So desperate am I, that I am settling for
Abusive Love,
But its love right?
Its something...
Beggers cants be choosers...
And a begger I am...
...
Why would God help trash,
much less look at it...
Im thrown,
in the trash,
into waste.
...
Gone,-
I wish...
AGH!!!!!!
WHAT TO DO!!!!?
I AM INSANE!
Away from going,
Im Gone!-
.
I AM-
LOST
mind incomplete,
in too deep,
never sober,
drunk with pain, sorrows, depression
from deep impressions
-
(Complain that I lie, change and make up stories,
and that I never "open up".
Well is this what you wanted to hear?
This is what I have to tell-
Now you wish you hadnt asked...)
Too Damn Late! YOU got me started...Now
I Must-
finish.
-
Suicide-
Do you see that stupid little mark on my arm?
Its a reminder of how much more stupider I am,
a permenant constant reminder of just how SCREWED UP
I am...
Are you Happy World-?
You know now...
The story of a lost and deadly soul-
The Story of a Fucked Up Girl...
(To Be Continued...)
((Because life has only started and my sufferings have only JUST begun-))
(((I havnt tried hanging, or a gun it may just [most likely will] be less painful...)))
((((I think it is...hmm...))))
*Dont look*
*Monster in the Making*
*Dont help*
*Soul that is Gone*
...hopeless...

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~