"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Monday, February 4, 2008

How I might just Kill you~

I am the knife,
and your heart I shall stab-
Less you move far enough away from me.
I do not wish to hurt you,
although I know I confuse you.
I dont want to abuse you, but I unkowingly can scar you.
I may not be the sharpest, or the cleanest one around.
But I can be just as deadly, if not deadlier as any other in the mound.
I know that what I say is wrong,
but i TRULY mean no harm.
I am a blade, two sided,
and each side equal to the eye on the outside,
but truly each side is quite diffrent.
So please as I speak do not choose to flip me over,
for what may happen I cant control,
Im just quiet not that sober-
To consiously make right decicions.
So I am,...I am twisied,
and just down right demented.
But I wish not to hurt you,
therefor I must warn you...
I am Death-
And as I sleep...-
You are my current target...
.
(Please forgive me)

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~