"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Opened Up

I know you care
I know you Dont.
.
.
.
You came into my life,
just like that, baby.
How can it be, that you just dont see,
Dont relize all that we could have,
should have been.
___ You were mine, I had you, I held you, baby...
you were mine...
And how it kills me to know...to see you, with her.
in her arms,
Knowing that the same lips that kissed me so sweetly now touch hers,
Sour thoughts.
Those wonderful, brave arms that held me so tightly...so warmly.
What do you see in her!?
Because I can be...three times more...
Baby...Please...Come back to me...
[Cant you see...How I yearn for yours-]

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~