"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I know
that you
no longer feel
those feelings anymore.
But I still feel,
everything.
I feel it all,
hate,
love,
want,
care,
despise,
dismise
the list doesnt end.
On and on,
I secretly cry,
worst part is...I cant tell no one why I frown.
But dont
misread me
I care for you,
and I care for her,
very strictly as Friends,
I KNOW how to separate friends from something else or more.
Something you believe I cant do.
Something I know you cant do.
(I just choose something more over friends, and for that Im sorry,
But I cant let go.)
I dont Hate you, such a strong word,
But I feel hate, something so very different.
I feel it but I know its not true,
Omg, there is just so much I want to say to you,
That I NEED to tell you,
Screams, Tears, URGH!
*Breathes*
But I know I cant, and probably never will...(because of you)
But you need to know, clearly, what your doing to me...
You single handidly ruined my life...Sad Part is I cant hate you for it...
Because I still love you so...
But I scoff, Spit on those words...
But it doesnt(/does) matter,
Because you'll, never get to know it anyways.
You have no time for others,
no time for me,
No time for me even as your "friend"...
Hope you see this all one day and realize what Im trying to say,
I pray that one day your open minded and understanding enough,
for this.
Peace Love Dats The End.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~