"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Right Now...

"I Wanna Make Up Right Now...
Wish We Never Broke Up Right Now now....
We Need to Make Up Right Now now now....
I miss you much, I cant lie.
Till I get you back , Im ganna Cry.
You were the Apple of my eye."
{Fiji Apple lol.}
"I want you to fly with me...
Miss how you lie with me...
I Wanna Make Love Right Now now now...."

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~