"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Moving On...

Trying to move on from them is like depression.
So many ups and downs-its actualy worse than the actual relationship.
When your in the euphoric stage its like a blinded fake bliss-Your happy smiling and laughing.
But you know its temporary.
And then you go back down,mostly when your alone-its like jumping off of something that made you happy and plunging heart first into an ice cold river,that just carries you through all the memories that make you miss and want but cant have.Through everything that you loved and is gone.
Its horrible to have Love and Lost.....
But it is true, I would much rather have loved and lost than to not have loved at all.
My hearts big, I have much care to give.
And I have no doubt that I have the ability to make the one I love happy.
Because I had made her laugh-I made her happy.
And she knew that...She didnt want to stay for the best-
Had she said those words-Had she made me truly hers-
She would have had THE BEST. And I would have made her so happy...
But I can't live in the past........
No matter how much a day I die without her--
I Must move on.....but "where do I go?"
(Id Much Rather Not Have to Move On..)

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~