"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Try So Hard.

Im Trying.
The Lord knows im trying.
To be good, and do the best I can-
Not to break the Rules.
Or our rules.
On my knees,
Im trying.
But like yesterday,
I was running away from the place I call home.
Fighting, screaming, and crying,
is what I seem to know nowadays.
My smiles and laughs; never seem to last.
They fade away.
My dreams, have pieces of heaven in them.
But never fail-to show me what Ive lost/
The promises that have been broken;
When I wake Up.
I am Trying so hard.
Not to call them,
not to talk to them.
But Lord knows How Hard it is.
Im Strong-
But whos THIS strong?!?
Im Trying...
But I dont want to Keep working so hard to smile.
Work to be happy.
What makes me happy always leaves.
Never lasts.
Home is Broken to my vision-
or is my lens cracked?
Crack?
Even drugs is startin to sound nice to my bleeding ears.
Bleed?
No. No more cuttin.
My scars remind me.
Im strong.
Im on my knees-
But drugs Ive never touched
&Scars I will not restart.
I Try So Hard-
But I Want Them Right Now....
Soo Bad....
Come Back to me....
Please.
And Save me.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~