"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

lluvia

If its Rainin,
Im thinkin of you.
Those time we talked and heard the rain together.
One of the last great times we had together
was on that day, before I left,
when we layed there and looked into each others eyes,
and you didnt want me to leave,
So Sweet.
That day, when you made it so hard for me to leave.
It Rained.
As I ran outside,
to get my ride,
and hada hide.
*laughs softly*
Babe, mi only amor,
how I miss you,
especially when im layin there at night,
closin my eyes,
I can feel you again;
Baby, as if you were there.
And its hurt,
cause when I open my eyes,
your not.
And I hear that rain, and cryin,inside;
thinkin if your hearin it too, and thinkin of me,
as I am of you.
The Dark is hard,without you by my side.
No more calls;
I took comfort in knowing that at night when Im missing you,
that you might call, make me smile, and help me sleep soundly.
In my dreams, were together, Happily;
Sleeping's a Blessing, when your there-
Cept when I wake up, and its a Nightmare.
Baby, I didnt think it would feel like this.
How I miss you.
I wanna be YOUR Babygurl,
and no one else's.
Te Quiero.
You were almost my all.
I wanna hear your voice,one way or another.
Idc, I just need you here;in my life.
Friend or foe. You gatta be here.
But Im bein forced to see you from afar.
Sometimes you dont even know im there,
but I see you,sadly,and cry inside,
cause your walking the wrong way,
your walking further,
your walking away.
So I just gatta shut my eyes,
turn around, and slowly walk away.
When I sing my songs,
it's you in my mind, your smiling face;
wit your cute dimples.
So many things we shared, can't believe theyre gone.
Like da rain, you want them washed away.
There they go, runnin, Im doin this for you,
and my future self.
But Baby, it hurts, so damn much.
(Too Damn Much..)
I want you.
Why you gatta cut it all;
I know one day, I can see you as just a friend,
but you neglect that too.
And it's hard for me to face.
Cause I never counted that you would want me,
completely out.
I had taken some comfort in thinking that
at least someday, we'd be talkin again.
But now I count on nothing.
But the cold.
Its getting old,
being sad.
But this feelings kinda hard to ignore.
But hey, this isnt a plead.
Its just my statement.
Letting myself know.
And just letting it show,
Your Supergurl's weakness
is Having Her Heart Broken.
But Im not mad, Im actualy past that.
I write this now, with no anger and minimum sadness.
Reminiscing is just da only way I can have you again,
here in my mind,
we stay.
But it's ok-If it makes you happy love.
*laughs to self* I miss your lil barks.
Im doin em now *smiles* as an ode to you,
I bark and whine now,*laughs* (dat sounds weird)
like you wanted me to but i never would,
and now, I always do it,wit friends and stuff (but only a lil,) wit you in my mind.
I wish you were still wit me,
wen Im dancin, I think of you,
I can do it now-Dance wit you;I culd do it now.
*smiles*
And things you showed me I never forgot.
*holds finger out*
Now I just need your finger to finish it. *laughs softly*
Just so many lil things I wish I wulda done for you.*barks softly,laughs*
But hey, If you ever get this,
you'll know. lol.
All the promises made;
I never forgot about the Cabin.*smiles*
And you would have loved New Zeland,
it's beautiful, like you.
(You should look it up one day.)
And the things I showed you;
did for you:sang to you,wrote for you,cried to you
(never forgot that day I held your pretty crying face)
just all those lil things; DONT FORGET EM.
Cuz theyre the special things youll cherish in da future;
so you'll never forget that theres Always someone out there who loves you.
So when it rains;
when Im lookin at da moon;
at da stars.
When Im cold;
when Im alone;
when Im hurtin;
when Im thinkin-
Its all You.
And I don't mind it-It's things we shared.
Things we had and we'll always have.
Things I dont wanna forget.
*smiles*
Ima keep em safe-Here *pats heart*
right next to the perfect memory of you.
When it's rainin,
from the stars,
I'll look into that moon-
And see it all~Forever.
*smiling*
(Remember that smiling face, with big eyes of love&care.Cuz shes the one thats got your back no matter what.
No matter when.)
"promise i'll be there everyday,Just close your eyes lets start to fly,I'm gonna love you until i die,
Until the day of my death till my very last breath i'm gonna love you,When no ones left."-Supergurl
Mwa!~ ^_^
~Ode to the first love of my life.
(dont get cocky bout the first.lol.k.)
So dis isn't bye from me,
just a "till we talk again" kinda thing.
So till then, Be Good. Dont do nothing Jesus wouldnt do.lol.
~Ciao~Wit much luv
:Sum1s Babygurl
(dat sum1 will always be you tho)

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~