"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The FURY-thats not me.

The Furry that I feel.
As my blood begins to boil and bubble.
I can feel it, running through hot; searing hot.
Anger like no other-This is the anger that kills.
And at the site of you, this anger got Worse!
Had I not been so eager to leave-I swear I would have walked right up to you grabbed you by the neck pin you to wall and-hurt till you bled...
And thats not me!
See what you done to me! By leaving me!
I HATE TO YOU SEE YOU HAPPY WHILE I SUFFER!
It's YOUR CHOICE WHY I DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!?
ITS NOT FAIR!
i dont want to cry...im tired of crying...i havent stopped in weeks.....
AND YOU THINK THIS IS BETTER!!!!
URGH!
I WANT THE WORLD TO BURN!!!
BURN AS I BURN!

FEEL MY PAIN and SEE why I cant smile ANYMORE!!!!!!
FEEL WHAT I FEEL!
SUFFER!!!!
......

but that's not me...im not like that.
Fury tears me apart. Voicing things I wouldnt truly want.
I fear myself for what I may do, in blast of that burning fury.
Its not me, but it quickly consumes me, and slowly becomes a part of me.
Im not Red im more pink this new color doesnt suit me.
But see what you've done- you couldnt decide to "turn a new leaf" AFTER
youve made someone happy...No. It had to be now, NOW! When im losing everything....
*sigh*
Well this is what is happening I dont know what will happen next....I just hope- I dont slip up under tension and stress and do something stupid....*RIP*....
all [this] because of you.....*crys*
(DIS IS WHY I NEED CLOSURE)

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~