"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

-the Latin way

I have a vision.
That in my arms,
we dance a tango; the music of passion.
Or a Salsa; music to excite the senses.
Alone.
But together.
So close together.
What more beautiful chemistry could there be than two
perfect bodies moving
in sync with music of passion and romance in the background.
Hands tracing silhouettes of a songs spell on the body.
As the song quickens,
can you not see how the bodies pace quickens into the others body.
Then slows.
For a moment the bodies move oh so sensually against each other;
then hasten the pace.
Dramatic movements,
and facial expressions of pure passion.
The breathing,
the looks,
the touches,
exchanged-cosas que excita y ase mi piel cemar.
Can you not see,
that this is how love should be made-
through dance and passion.
Romance the Latin way.
Y mi Amor, I can vision us making love-
Como Nunca Antes.
Making love-
the way I dream it.
Making Passion-with Dance!



No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~