"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Violation,
story of a nation.
Hey Mr.President why dont ya try a little harder,
to help your people, protect US ur ass's not ganna get bombed.
Be the father of our country, not the asswhipe that u are now.
But hey too young to vote, my word doesnt count.
Hysteria,
all you cause, poor Iraq-
WHATD THEY DO TO YOU!
Hey, Mr. P.,
Go take a ride a ride in our bus, a tour to our town you wanna see how we cant pay our bills because of taxes, you wanna see how we gatta walk because you take our school funds?
You wanna see how we live on streets with no food or shelter?! HU?! DO YOU!?!?
Didnt think so,
Mr.P. GET OFF STAGE! UR LIGHTS HAVE JUST BEEN SHATTERED!!!!
(Cuz I threw my shoe at them)

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~