"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Thoughts---

Okay so I lied-
I hid the crap that my heart didn't understand but fully felt...
I hid it because I knew you'd take it the way you did, and that hurt me,
but it's ok...I don't care anymore...because that's the past and as for the present...
The feelings....(and poems) are much different....
They're....real.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~