"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Amanezco y me acuesto contigo
En mis sueos simpre ests tu conmigo
No hay momento en que me estoy pensando
Que por fin, tu me sigues amando
Las estrellas estan en tus ojos
Aun te digan que estan en el cielo
Yo no se, de tristeza su en ojos
Con tu amor
Corazon me consuelo..."
~Selena's, Aunque No Salga El Sol
or
"Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I'd stay up and think of you
And I'd wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too..."
~Selena's, Dreaming of You
.
Perfect Example for (some) of what I feel

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~