"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Dont cry any longer...

Those tears that ran,
that froze my heart.
The sight of such warm tears,
I didn't want to see,
Because they came from such cold thoughts.
It scarred me to see them,
pained me to wipe them,
but joyed me to see that the little things I did,
made all the difference for you.
I love you...My friend
And I'll Always be there...
to warm those cold tears and
comfort your disturbed heart.
Come to me...Because I'll be there...
~Always~
~To Someone Dear...an old friend...

2 comments:

David D. said...

Very sensitive poem.

Anonymous said...

i like ur blogg u actually write in it unlike others ya know? and the color is pertty =]

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~