"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Game of Life... (Exerts From other poems)

You deal your cards...read them out
your game of poker
never won
roll your dice and see your fate
oh how your heart can be misplaced
Your life, you gamble
All away
BY: ME
..
Like a deck of cards,
my fate is dealt.
I held the dagger to my hearts, but my jacks said otherwise
with one more roll left to go
I found a soul no one would know.
My royal court adjourned
I barely passed by a thread, but
From broken hearts to broken mirrors,
I live on...
BY: ME

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~