"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Titanic Memory Moment........

I was just sitting here, studying, music playing in the background when before I knew it I found myself thinking of shared kisses and the beauty of moments from not so long ago.......When I noticed it was this song playing, from a movie that we all know and love, Titanic.
I remember when we first watched it.........I waited so long to watch it with you...........we kissed on the part when this song played, when Jack and Rose first kiss. Its hard to forget, when your everywhere............Theres just too many moments where we had our own magical kiss, that made everything seem perfect...........It makes me smile............But I cant help but always think in the back of my mind if its just me............If it was just me who felt the magic all along..the touches, whispers, laughs, murmurs.............did they mean at all the same to you?.............Or is it really....just me?
"I'll Never let go," of those memories regardless.....there's too much beauty in those memories to let them slip away so easily......







No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~