"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Without you......

I look out at the sea of people. An ocean of eyes, voices and skin. And see no one..
I listen to the suitors, of admirers, and of loved ones. And hear nothing..
I reach for the air, the water, the dirt beneath my feet, or the feel of warmth in someone else. And feel nothing..
Without you......Everything else is empty and lifeless.
It was through you I could see, I could hear, and I could feel.
It was through you, that I was alive.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~