"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Let me be........

Try as I might, work as I will, I just cant find the way to rid my mind of you. At times its easy, a few cuss words from you said the right way and Im set to just walk away and never look back.

But why, WHY?! do you follow as I leave??

You want me gone, so I go.

But then you mutter one of your honest "Im Sorrys." You make me laugh, make me smile, make me want to talk to you even when Im mad. And so I listen....

Until you do it all over again, it never changes.....My hearts in knots twisted by your grasp.

Let me be! Just leave me be....

I want no more of your smiles, no more of your laughs, no more of your jokes or cute words.

"I dont want to fall another moment into your gravity."

"Your neither friend or foe though I cant seem to let you go, but one thing that I do know, is that your keeping me down..."

"But something always brings me back to you...It never takes too long."

No matter what I see or do, its you that always lingers in my mind......Why is it so hard.....

Is it the anger I feel towards you? The undying sadness? The everlasting pain? Or the haunting memory of our happiness that hovers everywhere??............

So many promises......So many secrets........So many things......between two people.

Can you really erase it all? Can you really forget me that easily??.........

Can you really pretend that we never kissed or loved?........

That those things were never said, and that we didnt almost spent the rest of our lives together........

Can you really pretend so much that you forget.....??

"Did I really make it that easy to walk right in and out of my life?"

"I should have known youd bring me heartache, almost lovers always do....."

But I cant help what I felt, it was never my plan to Love You.....

But I know if I went back in time and had a chance to change what has been, with no knowledge of the future except that at that moment I did one bad choice, I can assure you that I would never have thought it was you.

And I'd fall for you, every, single, time.......

I wanted to share it all. Give it all to you!......But you didnt understand....you didnt get the feelings I was showing you. Intensity just wasnt in your arsenal of emotions.......You turned away, when I told you what I wanted to share for our future, you laughed when i told you my dreams...........and you ran when I showed you how much i really loved you....

You didnt understand.......You felt that the only kind of genius came from books and GPAs.

You called me stupid, and said you would never respect me until I was up to par with your unrealistic expectations........

You tore everything I believed, and shredded my hopes and dreams......

You left me with nothing to stand on, so I fell.......

And now here I sit, in a dark pit, with nothing but broken pieces of everything I ever thought was real.....

But when you said...."I never loved you. i regret it all. I regret everything!"..............

Even my dark pit of despair crumbled in. I was caved in by the very words that will haunt me forever.....

You never loved me........you even told me the only thing that kept you around was your lust.......

I never meant a thing.......Everything yo said, everything you shared.......was a lie........

I lost it........I panicked. Searching for reason, searching for proof to combat every word you uttered.......

I couldnt believe that I spent three years of my life giving all of myself........to someone who lied to me all along.

I had to find justification. That our secrets, our promises did mean something.

That a part of you will always be mine..............

I didnt ask to hear those things......you go out your way to hurt me...........

But I'm still here. I still stand. I made out of the hole you threw me in and left me in for dead.

Now I walk, alone and deserted, distraught.....Not being able to comprehend the idea of you meaning what you said.......

"So your gone and Im broken but I bet that you are just fine....."

"Goodbye my almost lover, goodbye my hopeless dream Im trying not to think about you cant you just................... let me be!!!......"


Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWsasqIoyk



Gravity-Sara Bareilles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEXhAMtbaec


No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~