"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Friday, April 22, 2011

One thing I ask of thee...

Wheres thine lips, whose sweet curves have caressed mine so often?
Wheres thine arms, whose embrace have cradled me so warmly?
Wheres thine love, of which I coveted so closely?
I ask of thee only one thing-
Let me keep mine fond memories of you, intact as I have them now?
I only wish to see thee in the warm light I have given you, so perfect, so warm.
Will thee allow such a pleasure for one such as me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many countries, so many customs.

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~