"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Words.

Dont underestimate the power of word.
Every unspoken word could sting like a thousand knives, and any spoken world could take just as many lives.
Its hard to see how a few words could do anything. But words have changed nations.
What if I told you mine were meant to change a planet?
I believe words could prevent an apocalypse.
And I also believe that ours is upon on us.
Be the change you wanna be, you dont have a lifetime, you have every second of now.
Make it count, live out of anger, away from pain. Be good and kind to those who hurt you.
If you live to hurt those who hurt you, your just like them.....It does no good to be like the bad of the ones you look down at. Look up and keep walking.
Because in the end all that will matter is you, and no one else.
No one elses judgment or actions will determine your fate, only yours will.
So be who you want to be now, because it all adds up.
Cmon, you be the pad and Ill be the paper, lets write an ending for this world to look up at and follow, and become the world of peace we all dream of.
Lets be the best us we can be...

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~