"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A lil Lesson:

Theres something to be said about the quiet and smart. As your on loud Ima sit back and do my thing. It not up to you to judge who I should be, none of you are better off. So go on, rant and bant.
But dont expect anything from me. Im smile and walk away. And then one day, Im blow you away when I say "look mom, Im the president!"

Quite means theres more than meets the eye.
If you say everything on your mind then youve got no substance.
If all you do is talk and never listen, your on your way to quick grave, with ignorance as you crime.
Cmon world listen up!
Be slow to judge, quick to listen, and somewhere in between is where you should be doin all your thinking.
The mute are the intelligent ones.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~