"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Well...Update!

So lets see up to now. Me and my so called ex.
Fought, cried, yelled, loved, and hurt.
Like no bodys said bye more than we have lol.
But we just had break up sex. Dat was nice.
And ive been giving myself a casanova rating.
lets just say it went up to 56% after las fri. Hehe ^_^
Sorry gatta boast she was a hard gurl to please.
But now im der first! lol.
But yea der my first too.
But like idk, i guess after dat im good u kno.
Jus kinda here.
Doin my field hockey practice, 3rd week.
And ITS HELLA HOT!!!!!!!!!
waiting for it to die down.
Start skool next tuesday, UGH!!!!
and doing link crew today, tomorrow, and wed.
its where the older classmen help the incoming freshmen we make them more comftorable and show them around and stuff.
Its cool. =)
But der hard to manage. Freshmen *rolls eyes*
Ima senior now btw.
Yup yup.
Soooooo ready to graduate but very scared.!!!!!!
*scared puppy whimper face*
lol. but yea. dont know what else to say.
Oh oh!!! bout da Justin situation, well i finally talked to him and told him i couldnt date him.
That im not ready to date anyone.
And i love him as afriedn ALMOST a brother...but not really. lol.
Were just so tight, and idk.
But things have been A LOT better between us we still hang out not as much but still enough and talk aaaaall da time lol.
But were just friends.
But who knows what the future brings you kno.
But for the time being im content not trying to figure it out.
I kno for one once im not ganna try.
I got enough personal/spiritual/mental and even phisical things to take care of now.
So untill da next time. Ta Ta ^_^
oh i mean CIAO!

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~