"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Keepin it Real-Im Actualy Talkin w/o Poems

So Ive decided to strat actualy blogging here.
u know writting real things rather than poems.
I'll leave those for my myspace one.
So let me clue you all in. I just broke up with my two year love, yes the one ive written so much of. Most of these 1000+ poems are of or for her. Yes her. I loved, love and always love them.
Well were not talking as of friday. Yes for once Im not Perssuing them, nope nope.
But i miss them, and love them.
But gatta go on without them...
My current dilema is this great guy in my life.
He truly is perfect.
I wont say his name. we'll just call him....Justin.
Yes Justin. we met in chemistry class and well i talked to him then forever later he texted me and we became super tight since. This started in january of this year.
7 months later, i had the crasiest summer so far, dun so many new things loved and last, and found my potential husband.
But im stuck because as great as he is I dont love him.
I love what he can offer me and i truly care about him... You see i feel that if I get with him thats it.
hed be the guy i marry and spend the rest of my life with happily and content.
But im the kinda girl who needs excitment i need sumthing going on.
So im afriad id be content but wanting more.
Or i could just keep serching to see if i can find love after love, find someone else i can love fully.
But my mom is afraid ill lose him, Justin, and what if i do. And never find the perfect guy and i end up alone.
So all in all i go with Justin and be content and play it safe.
Or I go da other way and take chances of getting heart broken and having to all the work of searching but with the chance that in the end I find the man that completes me.
What to do dear reader what to do- Any ideas??

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~