"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Checkin Up..

Well as of now. I told Justin that (yea i kno no intro this time im jus ganna go straight into it.) we need to not hang out as much, cuz we really are litteraly always together. And well wen u just went through the worst break up of your life thus far and hangging out with one of your closest friends who also happens to like you really doesnt help anything. I just needed space from him cuz im jus getting to the point where he was getting on my nerves BUT HE IS A GREAT GUY dont get me wrong. But im having a mental mulfunction. I dont know what I want or Need in my life.
Im bored with my life so i want fun.
But my un just broke up with me.
So now i miss them.
But i know that its hopeless and they dont love me.
So im back at trying to make new friends.
But....well school hasnt started yet so that is very hard.
So im stuck ina rut.
And its starting to depress me. And i said i would cut again, so thats out.
I cant run away.
Got no one to hang with.
Soo i narrowed it down to one option which i think is really truly da next safest thing.
But im debating putting it up here cuz idk who'll read dis.
But bottom line is now its just a question of how do i get dis.
AND NO ITS NOT DRUGS!
Jeez.
lol...
But yea.....Im Lost and confused.
But still living.
Till next time.....Ciao....

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~