"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Well Helloooooo...

Well Hellooooo, so like im still trying this "tell the whole world wats up" thing.
But im not thaaaat bad right?
so like last we heard i wasnt on da best of terms with my ex. we got in fight earlier this week, and 3 days later they call me.
But during those 3 days i was plotting my revenge for how badly they treated me, but then they unexpectdly call me and apologized although i have yet to ever forgive them for most of the moajor horibble things they did, i politly acknowledged the fact that they said sorry.
So we talked and i guess were just friends or sumthing like that.
lol, and then they called me and woke me up this morning! it was 10...but still!! lol.
It was cool they called me to tell i was mean for calling them fake on that annonymous truth box things on myspace. but u kno it was all good we just talked like normal people. Shocker I know.
And yea. Ive got lots of stuff planned randomly throughout my last bit of summer.
Weird.
But i guess thats it for now. Ciao! ^_^

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~