"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Monday, June 30, 2008

I feel so bad, Look at who've I become.
I can't move on, because of what I've done.
It's not ALL My fault, they helped a lot with it.
But who carries the burden, me.
.
I wish to Pretend like it never happened, but I can't deny it did.
So confused, am I really what I'm becoming, what they say I am??
No! I don't want to be, I wont succumb to it, I will fight it to the end...
But when is that?? Whens the end?
.
More Murderess I become, it's driving me crazy, running me to the edge.
I don't want this any longer, how does everyone else cope?!?!
I don't know. But I'm alone as well, I need to find that someone who loves me, and actually cares for my well being..., who will make Me Want to Change Who I Am & Become a Better Person.
I need Motivation, Guidance...Help!...
.
I cant do this any longer. But I'm also determined to avoid what I used to be...so Dark & Suicidal... I don't want to be that again...Not again. But sometimes it's so hard...to resist...the Urge, the Temptation that is Death & Pain. I Do Not ask to suffer, but I do. I do not enjoy to plead, but I must...For it is the only way...Anyone Will Hear Me...

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~