"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gatta love, those moments where all we have is each other.
And even though I'm not completely yours and your not completely mine-
for those few moments together we're no one elses but each others. (Well at least that's what I see/feel.) And as wrong as it may be in everyone elses eyes, in ours it's an-adventure? An arousing experience, I mean there's no other teacher I'd rather have than you...And wrong as it may seem, Bad as the world may see it-It's what I feel, Lo que siento- And I cant help it.
What's wrong with experimenting- curiosity.? Fun??
I mean when you touch me, the way you move with me in your arms, the way you kiss me, the way your arms trace my contents...How can you help it? Your smell, your touch, your taste...EveRything! How could anyone, resist?! ... Well I cant...Or at least...I don't want to... I like what I feel...I like the rush of doing what I shouldn't, but mainly...I like feeling so wanted by someone I want as well....At least for those few moments we're together, just then, that's what I sensed, but I'll like it when Im with them or not...lol. But I love it most, for those few moments-When Im theirs and their mine...

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~