"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Monday, June 30, 2008

The Price Humanity Shall Pay...

I Cant see,

I'm Scared.

My Visions blurred, Because I'm afraid.

I feel bad,

I worry.

I worry because I feel Guilty.

There's no way out,

I Panic.

I Panic because I'm Trapped in my own Web...

I spun myself into this Entanglement,

But not without help.

Those who helped create it,

and those who help destroy it.

I keep my mouth so shut on so many things,

giving people the chance to "think" they have power over me.

Those poor Bastards.

I am Sensitive yes,

Better to feel than to be Hollow, Heartless, and Shallow.

I Make Mistakes,

Better to fail, Learn, and Carry on,

I at Least Can Admit I made them.

But with the way I Feel,

the things I envision-

How much Longer can I make it?

With this corruptness and coldness of humans,

How much Longer will this world actually carry on??

Not Much Longer...For a World can not Exist in so much hatred...

We were born from Love-

& Without it we can not live.

I too shall die...Alone, as I feel now?...I Hope Not.

As much of the future, and the world, and the people who inhabit it, as I know.

I Still Fear so Very Much...

For Humanity...

They will Suffer,

if they Do Not open their Eyes and Learn.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~