"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dont Fade Away...

Hold my hand,

rest on me.

But whatever you do, dont fade away...

Kick and scream as you may, I won't let you go.

Cry and beg as you please, I won't let you quit.

Let me carry your baggage, regardles of the damage.

Why do I go through all this trouble?

Why do I care?

Why do I bother so damn much?!

Because...

I love you...

And...

Your my [Mamy]...

All that you've done for me...

It's my turn to do for you...

Just wish...I could do more....
.
But I wont let you go,
.
I wont let you Down,
.
So....Dont....Fade Away....

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~