"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

When I lay at night, because I can't sleep,
I lay and think of all- Everything.
And I start to think, Will I make it?
And if I do...Will I be Allowed in??
I begin to grow desperate, and when Im not crying, or hurting-
I Pray...to God...That he may save all those who feel as I do and worse.
I Pray, that no one else feel like me. That no one should have to feel like this.
I pray, Mamy get better,
Sister dont ever rember, be happy and innocent for as long as forever.
I Pray that people would understand each other, for more kindness,
that they'd understand me...
I Pray, for forgivness, no I Plead.
I Pray that if Im not saved, that at least others may learn from me, that my sister wont do the same or fall as hard, that others wont go this way and take a better path.
I Pray, that THEY all live better, than I feel...and are rewarded for their good and learn from their bad, and that they dont repeat the same mistakes.
I Pray, they be happy.
That's what I want. Kindness and Understanding of one another world wide...
And if possible, God could spare a moment to make me sane again, that'd be nice too...

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~