"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Promise~To You: (Hold My Hand)

Hold My Hand,
Comfort Me.
And I'll Guide You,
Trust in Me.
Dont Be Scared,
I've Always Had Your Back.
Even When You Cut Me Out of the Picture,
I Was There at Your Side...
Always-
So Dont Run From the Good in Your Life.
I Wont Hurt You,
Never have.
Hold My Hand,
Dont You Fear-
I Only Want the Best For YOU.
I Care-
So the Least You Could Do, is-
Not Insult Me(;and My Efforts),
And Let Me in-
Trust Me~
I wont Ever Hurt You...
~I Promise~

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~