"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fatal Attraction

Scared for Life you Left me,
But in a Deadly Liking I find myself.
Just for enjoyment, we Play this Little Game.
Only for Pleasure, We Break the Rules.
I hate What you Did to Me,
Cry at just the thought of What it Had felt Like.
Hatred I carry For You,
Now turned into nothing more Than a Want.
A Crazy Battle I fight within myself,
to Carry Your Command and Resist my Needs.
Why?! WHY?!?! You Do Nothing for Me!
But yet here, I Feel, what I Hide, and Lie about;
Because I Will Not let it be real.
(I Will- NOT. Not Again...)
..........
Ripped for Life You Left Me,
But in a Fatal Attraction, I stand.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~