"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Monday, January 14, 2008

You'll Miss me When Im Gone...

You'll Miss me When Im Gone...
When theres no longer anyone there-
To Hold your Hand and Guide you.
When theres no one there-
to show how, tell you why and explain how so.
When theres no me to-
to hold your head up, dry your tears, grab your hand, and comfort you.
No me to-
Make you smile, make you laugh at life and give you courage to take the dive.
Youll ALL Miss Me when-
...
Im Not There.
No smile, waiting for you when you turn.
No voice, there shouting your name or calling to you.
No hi, to greet you.
No One, there to call you just to talk.
No wave, to say goodbye.
No...Me.
You'll Miss Me when Im Gone...
Youll miss me...
When there's,
no me.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~