"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Blind Bliss

I look up to you,
I waited at your feet,
saw the light through you,
Like a puppy, needed you.
But you gave me False Hope,
a Blind Bliss.
You made me think that I was YOUR world,
when truly...I was nothing
,but another grain of sand in your playground.
Easily chosen,
Easily used,
Easily tossed aside...
I blindly followed you,
and would of continued had you not slipped up and messed up in your little game.
I found the flaw now I use it against you,
Caught You,
You Misused me-
And I mistrusted.
But Not anymore,
NO MAS!
I wake from my dream,
back to a painful truth,
out of a blind bliss...

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~