"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Monday, January 14, 2008

I Dont Know...

I'm sorry,
I don't know what I'm saying anymore.
I'm rambling,
from lack of sleep.
I'm gazing cold,
from fatigue.
I'm being stupid,
doing stupid things,
from lack of-
love...
I ramble, yes.
But I don't lie.
Even now,
as I lose my mind-
I'm not lying.
I just...Don't Know.
Just unsure of the truth,
and tend to mix Reality with My Fariyworld-
That no longer protects me...
But, I Don't Know...
Just, let me-
I guess?
Die in Peace?
I believe.
*tear*
Yeah, just...let me die.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~