"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Well because of the Macys Perade on TV on thanksgiving, you know at the end they have Santa come out well that to me said CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!!!!!
And in case u didnt know I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! =D =D =D I love the lights, the music, the happiness and cherriness in everyone, I love the food...just the overall atmosphere. But last but not least the preasents :D lol. But i just LOoooooooVE IT!

and it actually took me out of that horrible place I was in and brought me back to human earth, but its temporary but untill then, the time when I gatta go back... Im Happy! :D

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~