"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oh how I hate you, words could not describe the fire of hate I feel inside.
How every fiber of my being burns when I think of you.
How ever part of me shakes with pain, at the mere mention of your name.
How..you drive me insane! Without even being here.....
I cry! I cry inside!! Every day I must carry that part of me that died....the day you said those things......
Every day I trudge with a part of me missing, a part so deep, I feel that at times I may just collapse from the inside out, without that little part of me.....
I am incomplete.
And you have the rest of me...
If I say "just keep it!" Will you let me be?
Will you no longer haunt my dreams??
I dont even want to be complete, at this point, all I want, is peace of mind, and peace of heart.
For my soul to troll no more.
Just let me erase!! Please oh God let me forget!!!
Every stupid part of you, every stupid kiss we shared, every stupid love note I wrote, every stupid lie you told, every single stupid memory we created, especially the ones that we had planned....for our future.
Let me forget them! Every last damn word!!!
Erase them! Burn them all!!.....
Oh God.....please burn them all.......

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~