"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Friday, August 26, 2011

How do I say it?!??

What to do, what to do-
When the heart is split in two.
She says, "Gaby I love you."
And I always say, "Baby I love you too."
But how do I let you know that my hearts else where, hiding deep inside me.
I dont wanna give it away, I wanna live.
Before I give away this key.
But dont misunderstand, the thought of never hearing your voice again is something I cant stand.
The vision of the tears, you once let me hear, breaks me down.
I wanna do good by you, but trust me when I say, you really dont understand.
You dont know how I die inside, when I cant hold you at night.
I just cant lie to you, or me.
And this does have somethin to do with her, but its mainly bout me.
Your the sweetest, kindest, greatest person to ever love me.
And oh how I wish we could be!
But right now, we cant, and I hope one day we maybe could?
You might hate me after I say this, but trust me....your better off without me.
You deserve the best, and even though you say it's me.
Im telling you, it's not.
So baby please be strong, hate me if it helps you, but try and see.
I love you....
Now if only I could tell her this.....

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~