"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Thoughts of Our End.

I know your gone, permanently dissipated.
But forever burned in my memory, etched on my soul, forced onto my heart.
How I wish I could rip you from my heart, erase you from my memory, and clean you from my soul.
But I know it's meant to be as it is, didn't have to go as it did, but I cant change what has been..
As much as it pains me to see, the craze in your mind.
I pity you for the lies, you believe.
But I will always love you.....Till the day I die.
And in my heart you'll always lie.
As much as I wish I could begin again, in land far away, from all the pain.
Just let it all fade, close my eyes and begin again...
But here I stand, I'll be at the top, of something that you will never understand.
My sweet Butterfly, may you understand....













No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~