"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fear of the Uknown

Its like loving a ghost. Wanting to hold, what might not really be there.

Trusting what might easily flee away.

It's the fear of what you cant see...

The fear of what you can't touch...

But you can feel.

You can feel it there as if they were right in front of you.

You could see a picture, close your eyes and imagine theyre there, at your side, lying with you, holding your hand.

But the relief that theyre not there, sometimes, so you know you'll never have to feel the pain of not having them there.

You cant miss what you never had.

Right?

Yet I miss you, I crave you, I want you.....And dare I say it- I fear I may need you....

But so much rides on this decision....so many factors.... the same factors that had torn me apart before, now return..

But your not like them, at all....

Yet, you silly ghost, you still haunt my every waking thought, and bring a smile to this twisted heart.

Oh how I adore you so.

But let me just walk on, and think I know what Im doing, and ignore this yanking fear

of the Unknown.

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~