"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Rose Part II

Beauty lies in the Soul & it's contents, not in what one is told of the person & it's outsides.
And yours, my Dear, is Beautiful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7coPq-UjBJ4
Have you ever met such a rose? Such a rose as mine. It is beautiful, in my eyes.

Others have held it, and felt it's soft petals and blessedly piercing thorns, and have called it kind words like they do for all other flowers, but none have said sweet nothings as I have. For no other, holds this delicately fierce rose as I do. Because you see, in my eyes, this rose is an incomprehensible number of times more strikingly picturesque than any other. And most call me blind, and I do not argue but it is a blindness, I would never rid of. For it helps me see the loveliness of my rose, in ways that only I can see. In ways that only I, can feel. And better that it is I the only one to see her this way, for I would never think of sharing this great gift. She is at most my all, I would carry her everywhere, if her thorns would not prick me and her restlessness would not make her so determined to be left and replanted to grow alone on occasions. She is a wild thing, my rose, but so placid and warm she can be. And that is why I can not let her go. Why I must carry her always with me, to hold and caress, when either she or I become lonely. Even every now and then, she cries, my rose, and it breaks my heart to see those glistening watered drops slide down the lovely red of her coat. Pains me so, to know she hurts, making me to want to do nothing more but hold my rose, close and warm in my arms, and let her cry all her fears and worries away on my chest, in my cover. I will shelter her, best as I can, with all my ability from all harm, rain, sleet or snow; hurricane, landslide, or even death itself- I shall cover her always. But my rose, can be strong she can. She likes to put her I don't need help mask on and carry all the dirt alone, but when she begins to break,and wilt that's when I pick her up, clean her good, caress her gently, kiss her and get her growing again. She will grow a little forgetting of me, until once more she needs someone,. But it's alright, I love my rose. For her I will take the pain of her own will grown thorns.

Beautiful curves, my rose carries. The way she bends, how beautiful she smells, caress those velvet petals, running my lips on that silk made skin, can you just imagine it. The taste is pure honey gold to my mouth and the feel is heaven.

She has given me many pleasures, my sweet smelling rose has. She has brought so much joy, especially every time she permits my touch.

So you see My Rose is something special, something superior in comparison to others of it's kind, but only in my eyes. And you see that's what makes it special- That Only I, can love her the way I do. But my rose might not yet know just how special a flower she is to me, but regardless if she knows it or not my feelings for My Rose are unchanged until the end.
.
My Rose, stay with me, and let me continue seeing all that you hide.
Be my Rose Always...
[Mi Flor, te Extrano y Te Quiero Siempre.]
.

.

,
.
Other Videos that I thought were beautiful and/or good&the song was similar to the top video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOiUKD-6R5U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW0i1zZhKKw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXDonUxBxig







No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~