"I Have a Dream"

"Were ganna Work it Out..." PEACE

"Where is the Love"

COMPASSION

UNION

LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!! (song starts at 30 seconds)

Welcome...To Me~

Hey, This is the Portal to my soul, all this...
it's the me you dont know...Have fun reading into my heart.

The Power of being a Good Person-

The Power of being a Good Person-
try it.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

If in my arms you rest, you'll be cared for.
If in my mind you lay, you'll be safe.
If by my side you stand, trust and loyalty from me you carry.
If in need you are, a friend you'll always have.
If love is what you require, a hug will always await you.
If uncertain you are, patience you shall see.
If down you are, a smile I will give you.
If bored you find yourself, a laugh I'll always pull out for you.
.
But if my heart you've stolen...then with care you Must handle.
And if my prayers you receive unknowingly, then much you owe me.
No. Wait- If for you I've _ and fought to _ for again, Then you owe me Much.
If my request you have not yet heard, then listening you have not been and said it I have already.
For the one thing I ask for: Is... nothing. *lying* (what you refuse so stupidly)

No comments:

Toy Soldier with a Glass Heart

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

One of my favriote speeches~